About This Course
Do you use Xero for your business and need to learn how to manage your bills?
Do you want to have control of your outgoings by getting on top of purchases?
Would you like to run a seamless billing process with your staff?
Learning how to do all those things on your own can be difficult and time-consuming.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Our Xero Bills and Purchases Course will help you master what you need to know in less than two hours!
We cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up your bills process
- Creating your first bill
- Xero contacts for your bills
- Purchase orders
- Repeating bills
- Print, edit, copy, delete and void bills
- Credit notes
- Batch payments
Enrol in our Xero Bills and Purchases Course today and get your purchases process in order.
- Set Up Your Bills Process: learn how to correctly set up your bills process to ensure your suppliers are paid on time.
- Batch Payments: use Xero’s batch payments function to pay lots of bills at the same time via online banking.
- Repeating Bills: save time by setting up automatic repeating bills for suppliers you need to pay regularly.
- Bills and Contacts: learn how to manage your supplier contacts in Xero’s comprehensive contacts function.
By the end of this course, you will be able to set up and manage bills and purchases in Xero for your business.
1.5 hours of videos
Getting Started with Bills
- Reset Demo Company
- Billing Screens Tour
- Create First Bill
- Bill Settings
Bills and Contacts
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- User Permissions
- The Process
Common Bills Tasks
- Editing Bills
- Attaching Files
- Printing Bills
- Deleting or Voiding Bills
- Copying Bills
- Credit Notes
- Repeating Bills
- Products and Services
- Purchase Orders
- Scheduling Bill Payments
- Batch Payments
- Reconciling Bill Payments
- Sending Remittances
- Purchases and Bills Reports
- Tracking Categories and Bills
- Thank You
“Another great course. Thanks heaps for all this great information. Impressive!”
“I feel way more confident about Xero now that I’ve done a few of your courses.“
“Thank you. I have learned so much through this course. I will do more of your courses!”