Xero Australia Advanced Payroll Course
Set up and manage payroll for your business in Xero with the best Xero Payroll course anywhere online.
100% secure Stripe and PayPal payment gateways.
Start learning right away after you enroll in this course.
Get lifetime access to this course including future updates.
About This Course
Do you use Xero for your business and need to learn how to run payroll?
Do you want a payroll system that is hooked up to Single Touch Payroll (STP)?
Would you like to batch pay superannuation without having to use an external clearing house?
Learning how to do all those things and more on your own can be stressful and time-consuming.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Our Xero Payroll Course can help you learn what you need to know in just a few hours!
We cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up new employees in payroll
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and other pay runs
- Managing timesheets for casual staff
- Batch paying your staff via online banking
- Using Single Touch Payroll (STP)
Enrol in our Xero Payroll Course today and get your payroll in order.
- Set Up Your Payroll: learn how to correctly set up your organisation, pay calendars, holidays, pay items and superannuation in Xero for your business.
- Add Your Employees to Payroll: add full-time, part-time and casual employess one by one or all at once with Xero’s bulk upload tool.
- File Tax Declarations Automatically: file your employees’ tax declarations straight from Xero to the ATO without having to send paper forms.
- Set Up and Manage Leave: set up different types of leave such as annual leave and personal leave and manage it with ease for your employees each pay cycle.
- Timseheets for Casuals: easily set up and manage timesheets for your casual staff. Save time by sending approved timesheets directly to your pay runs.
- Pay Runs: Xero’s user-friendly pay run process mankes it easy to set up, edit, reset or delete draft pay runs. Post your pay runs with a press of a button.
- Pay Staff via Internet Banking: download an ABA file from Xero and upload it to your online banking to pay all your staff at the same time.
- Single Touch Payroll: Xero makes it easy to opt in to Single Touch Payroll (STP) and file your data each pay run with the ATO. No need for any manual reporting.
By the end of this course, you will be able to set up and manage payroll like an expert for your business.
3.5 hours of videos
- Reset the Demo Company
- Navigate to Payroll Settings Area
- Organisation Tab
- Calendars Tab
- Holidays Tab
- Pay Items
- Employees Screen Overview
- Details Tab
- Employment Tab
- Taxes Tab
- Leave Tab
- Bank Accounts Tab
- Payslips Tab
- Pay Template Tab
- Opening Balances Tab
- Notes Tab
- My Payroll Employee Portal
- Timesheets Overview
- Add and Approve Timesheets
- Revert to Draft
- Timesheet Templates
- Deleting Timesheets
- Timesheets and Pay Runs
- Timesheets in My Payroll
Paying Your Employees
- Reset the Demo Company
- Overview of Paying Employees
- Adding Pay Runs
- Editing and Reseting Pay Runs
- Deleting Pay Runs
- Checking Pay Run Reports
- Posting Pay Runs
- Payroll ABA Files
- Emailing Payslips
- Unscheduled Pay Runs
- Reconciling Pay Runs
- Overview of Payroll Reports
- Leave Reports
- Financial Reports
- Superannuation Reports
- Timesheet Reports
- Employee Reports
- Transaction Reports
- Single Touch Payroll (STP)
- End Of Financial Year (EOFY) Reporting
- Pay Out Annual Leave on Termination
- Pay Out Annual Leave Any Time
- Thank You
“This is a really great course and I can recommend it to anybody. Very user friendly.”
“This is an excellent match for me so far and I’m learning a lot. Thank you!“
“This course was excellent for a total beginner in Xero, very clear instructions from Mark.”
You May Like
All Our Courses For One Low Price.
Get our entire suite of top-rated Xero courses today for one low bundled price!
- The best value Xero training anywhere online today.
- With 230+ lessons and 1000+ minutes of learning you will become a Xero expert fast!
- Get on top of your Payroll, BAS & GST, Bank Accounts and much more much faster than you can going it alone.